Course Reflection
At the beginning of my studying at ADMC, I
have learned many things from the academic communication courses. For example,
I'm now able to write a professional report without including any plagiarism.
However, in this semester I took the professional communication course which is
LSEC N307. This course was my first step to look for a job opportunity.
On the first months of the course, I have learned how to make my
own C.V. for applying to a job. In addition, I have also made an interview with
my classmates. This interview was unlike the regular interviews because two of
the students plus the teacher interviewed me as well as I interview the other
students. In the middle of our semester, we have created our own group and took
the chance to prepare a meeting which it will help me later in the future. Our
last task in this course was making a report that is related to how the
security is involved in the Information Technology. The presentation I've with
my group made was outstanding because each group member prepared what he need
for his section in the presentation.
Of course I have faced several difficulties in the starting of this
course. For instance, the C.V. should be well organized in which the name
should be the title following by the personal information which should come
first moving by the qualifications and experiences. Moreover, the report was
very stressful because we wasn’t sure if it includes any plagiarism.
By the help from my teacher Mr. Gregory, I'm now ready to apply to
any job without making mistakes. Furthermore, he helped me on how to organize
the C.V. in a professional way. Not just only organizing but also by giving
feedback's on every task I do so I can correct any mistake I do.
Good work!!
ReplyDeleteGregory